Data Collaborative helped us to convert a large spreadsheet into a working QuickBase application in a short period of time. They took time to understand our requirements and our current work process.
Required Technical Skills:
1-3 years of experience with:
- XML, SOAP and similar API experience
- Object Oriented design and development
Experience useful but not required:
- Quick Base
- MS Access, MS Excel and VBA
- Mobile Application development -- HTML 5 and/or Native iPhone/iPad and/or Android GIS related experience.
We offer competitive salary, generous Paid Time Off, and a friendly, business casual environment. This is an in-office position located in Durham, NH. If you’re interested, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Quick Base App Developer- Arlington, MA
We’re searching for a skilled Quick Base App Developer to join our Arlington, MA office. This role requires deep QuickBase product knowledge and strong experience designing & crafting QuickBase apps.
Working with our team, you will help provide technical and functional evaluation of Quick Base as it relates to our clients’ needs and you’ll design & build apps to meet those needs. The successful candidate will also be comfortable demonstrating the simple power of the platform to technical and non-technical staff, building custom proofs of concept, addressing technical questions to help others here at Data Collaborative and engaging in some communication with clients.
The Data Collaborative offers good benefits, generous Paid Time Off, and paid holidays. If you’re interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Database Administrator at The Data Collaborative, Inc.
Job Duties for Database Administrator at The Data Collaborative, Inc.
• Manage MS SQL Server Databases in development, test and production environments;
• Install and configure relevant components to ensure secure database access as well as database consistency and integrity;
• Plan and implement new database instance and schema creation on existing databases, apply security best practices to database;
• Respond to and resolve SQL database access and performance issues;
• Tune database performance to ensure defined business requirements and service level agreements are met;
• Perform data migration between databases;
• Monitor, analyze, identify and respond to trends in database system performance and resource utilization; Adjust required parameters to enhance performance;
• Monitor database system details within the database, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements;
• Optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems;
• Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases;
• Detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention;
Master’s degree in Computer Science.
Must be proficient in writing Stored Procedures using MS SQL database language.